So you have found the perfect surfboard but you never imagined looking at all the surfboard bags online would be so overwhelming. Here are a few frequently asked questions we get asked that hopefully will set you on the right path to finding the perfect surf bag for you.
Surfboard Bags FAQ's
1. Will your zips rust?
Absolutely not! We use the highest quality non corrosive nylon zips available, it's impossible for them to rust as they are basically made out of high grade plastic.
2. I'm going on a surf trip. What are the best surfboard travel bags?
Usually when you are going a surfing trip you want to take more than one board. If this is the case we recommend our double surfboard travel cover and our triple coffin surfboard covers.
3. My surfboard has a bit of extra width, will it fit the standard bag size.
Usually, no. You will need to get a fish surfboard cover. Luckily we offer board covers for every shape of board
4. Can I pick up directly from you.
Sure! We do not have a retail store front, however if you are on the Gold Coast and want to pick up your order or would like to bring your surfboard in to try out a few different covers call us or drop us and email and we are happy to arrange.
5. How thick is the protective foam?
Our surfboard travel covers have high grade 10mm density foam while our surf day bags have 5mm foam keeping bags light for ease of portability.
6. I need my surfboard bag quickly! How long will it take to get to me?
We ship all our orders within 24 hours via Australia Post from the Gold Coast, Australia. It usually takes between 2-5 business days to arrive. We do offer an express option which will arrive 1-2 days after you order.
7. Do you ever have a surfboard bag sale?
Yes! These are sent exclusively to our email list a couple of times a year. Please feel free to join our list here to be notified when these sales are running and when we have new stock and styles available.
8. What surf stores are your board bags in?
Currently we are an online only brand, but if you are a surf store and would like to stock our brand please contact us email@example.com
9. Why are your bags so much cheaper than they competition? Does this mean their lower quality?
Absolutely not. As we sell online only we are able to go straight from the factory to the customer, allowing us to cut out the middle men and distributers, saving you $$$$$$!
10. Do you only ship your surfboard bags with Australia?
Currently yes, we only ship within Australia. However, we do have plans to expand into the USA and UK in 2016 so keep an eye out!